- O’Neill, Elizabeth. (2021) Digital wormholes. AI & Society. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00146-021-01300-2
- Levine, Sydney, Joshua Rottman, Taylor Davis, Elizabeth O'Neill, Stephen Stich, and Edouard Machery. (2021) “Religious affiliation and conceptions of the moral domain.” Social Cognition Special issue: Morality as a hub: Connections within and beyond social cognition 39.
- O’Neill, Elizabeth and Edouard Machery. (2019). “The Normative Sense: What is Universal? What Varies?” In Routledge Handbook of Moral Epistemology. Karen Jones, Mark Timmons, and Aaron Zimmerman, eds. New York: Routledge.
- O’Neill, Elizabeth. (2018). “Generalization and the experience of obligations as externally imposed: Distinct contributors to the evolution of human cooperation.” Commentary on “The difference between ice cream and Nazis: Moral externalization and the evolution of human cooperation” by Kyle Stanford, in Behavioral and Brain Sciences 41.
- O'Neill, Elizabeth (2017). "Kinds of norms" Philosophy Compass 12:e12416.
- Nyholm, Sven and Elizabeth O'Neill. (2017). "Deep Brain Stimulation, Authenticity and Value: Further Reflections" Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 26: 659-670.
- Nyholm, Sven and Elizabeth O’Neill. (2016). “Deep Brain Stimulation, Continuity over Time, and the True Self” Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 25: 647-658.
- O’Neill, Elizabeth. (2015). "Which causes of moral beliefs matter?" Philosophy of Science 82:1070-1080.
- O’Neill, Elizabeth. (2015). “Relativizing innateness: Innateness as the insensitivity of the appearance of a trait with respect to specified environmental variation.” Biology & Philosophy 30:211-225.
- Machery, Edouard and Elizabeth O’Neill, eds. (2014). Current Controversies in Experimental Philosophy. New York: Routledge.
- O'Neill, Elizabeth and Edouard Machery. (2014). "Experimental Philosophy: What is it good for?" In Machery, Edouard and Elizabeth O’Neill, eds. Current Controversies in Experimental Philosophy (pp. vii-xxix). New York: Routledge.
- O’Neill, Elizabeth. (Oct 28, 2021) “Three Under-recognized Hazards of Digital Recording.” Blogpost at the Cornell Tech Digital Life Initiative Reflections Blog. https://www.dli.tech.cornell.edu/post/three-under-recognized-hazards-of-digital-recording